Saturday, April 04, 2009

Forgive & Forget

There are certain things that happened to me lately that I do not wish to elaborate further here. I want to put a full stop to all this, if you are reading this, I guess we are all adults and I think that we need to set a certain boundaries in terms of our relationship now as a friend. I do not want to lose a friend. As much as you are haunting me for the past 3 years, somehow I got tired and manage to build the courage to convey my message to you. Whatever happened in your life, somehow I want to get over it and it really has nothing to do with me, I cannot play that role no more. I can only be a friend with a good pair of ears for you when you need it, and give you the words of wisdom if you want to.

In between, I met someone who is really nice, I am not sure whether there will be any progress or not but felt that we can really talk about anything under the sun. Thanks for making my day!

No comments: