Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sanook Dine|Club|Lounge



Today I am going to introduce you a new joint that I frequent a lot lately, Sanook Dine|Club|Lounge at Plaza Kelana Jaya. Don't ask me what Sanook means, it sounded a bit of Thai to me.

I am a bit choosy on the venue of my happy hour session with my buddies, we want nice environment, cheap booze, easy listening music & reasonably nice finger food. Sanook is located at the all new Plaza Kelana Jaya, to give a better picture of the location, please find the map below. It is right behind the now demolished Kelana Jaya Seafood Restaurant along the LDP.




Talking about affordable booze. My buddies know that I am not a beer fan, I never like beer, any beer for that reason. I am more of a Draught Guinness fan. And before the promotion ends, a perfect full pint of Guinness in Sanook now is only RM16++ and if you enjoy Kilkenny a full pint is about RM18++ now (happy hour ends at 9.30PM). Reasonable innit? I am not too sure about the happy hour rate for beer, but beer price is about the same everywhere, RM30plus, the promo is buy one jug free one mug.

And if you love single malt whisky like I do, check out their Singleton & Macallan pricing, one of the most affordable in town. Get wasted by the lakeside with fountains.

As for the food, so far all my buddies commented that their food is pretty nice & tasty. They serve from Western to Chinese ala carte and once in a while, there will be surprise menu on that particular day.




And while having my session there last night, I bumped into someone from GAB who told me that Sanook will be one of the few outlets in Selangor that will be hosting the new season of Tiger FC. There will be some activities there during matchday, it prompted me to start an event in Facebook for the upcoming clash of the titans match on 13th September 2008, the Kops versus the Devils. Up to date, 15 people already confirmed their attendance, if you are on Facebook, click on the event invitation here and RSVP.



So wear your jerseys and let's see who gonna kick whose ass that night. Be there early and be entertained with a giant 12ft x 9ft projector screen and 7 units of LG 42" LCD TV. Let's pray the weather is on our side :)

Alternatively you can call and make your reservations and oh ya, if you have a minimum of 4 pax and above in a group, there is pick up service available within a certain radius from the joint. Do check out....

Sanook Dine|Club|Lounge
Block C-06-G/1/2 Plaza Kelana Jaya, SS7/13A,
47301 Kelana Jaya,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: +603-7877 3636
email: ben@sanook.com.my

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, i agree, the food there is nice with reasonal price, nice environment, and the Draught Guinness is really great!